Saturday, November 7, 2009

First post...

...and a few thoughts.

A note from my masculine persona-

I have always found women sexy. Not exclusively in the heterosexual male finding women attractive way but also in the jealous, "wish I was sexy like that" way too. Many times I fantasize about what it would be like to be a woman. Most of those times it is a sexual fantasy. I am more often than not the submissive. Powerless in some eyes but empowered by sheer sexual charisma in mine. Reality? Hell no. Fantasy? Absolutely.

I have spent many an hour reading the posts and captions on many other blogs out there. I am grateful to the whole community of people who share their thoughts and fantasies this way. I am hopeful that some will find what I do here a bit titillating and entertaining at least.

Enjoy.

No comments: