Sunday, November 8, 2009

Captions?

I guess I should really call these posts "captioned stories" as everything that I have been working on is more than just one panel. At the moment, it seems I am more interested in building the situation rather than just having the single panel. I may move to a format like some of the other blogs have used where it cycles through pages instead of each one being separate. I guess I'll see. I'm sure as time goes on there will be some single panel captions.

For now, I hope that people are enjoying what they read. I should have at least one more 6 or 7 panel story up tomorrow that is pretty hardcore and there should be another one not far behind that. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it cumming love!